Change is so hard! This is one of the first things I realized I had to embrace and overcome when I stepped into the world of entrepreneurship. I am a recovering corporate exec who woke up one morning and realized I couldn’t remember the last time I’d learned something new.
I started to explore what I was meant to do next in life and realized I wasn’t looking for a new career, I was looking to hire myself!
Change of any kind starts internally, within the mind. This is what one mentor told me. Another told me it’s 10% skill set, 90% mindset. What does all that really mean?
The best way to free yourself from old ways of thinking is to shift the lens you look at life through. That can only be done by intentionally making a decision to change your mindset.
Here are 7 things that have helped me with this ever evolving mind shift…I’d love to hear yours!
- Make a decision that you will NEVER give up on hiring yourself…there is nothing more powerful than a made up mind.
You have to believe you have all the tools you need within you to create your best life. In everything you do, ask yourself: Does this action continue to move me forward towards my goal?
- Raise your association. Are the people you normally spend time with growing a business like you want to grow? If not seek mentors that have been where you want to go and seek counsel from them. Success leaves clues.
- Own your power with your time. Make a list of what gives you energy and what drains your battery. Focus on the things that you enjoy and outsource the things you don’t.
- Focus on building relationships with intention and always lead with how can you serve that person.
- Listen to how you are speaking to yourself. Ask yourself, if I spoke with my friend the way I speak to myself would we be friends? Are you complaining and condemning yourself for not growing your business faster. What your mind seeks you will find.
- Seek more advice than you give. When you seek advice listen and take notes and then implement what is suggested.
- Always return to your “why”. Why did you start your business? Who will benefit when you succeed? Who is being harmed every minute you don’t?
I interviewed a new friend this week, Fanny Minnitt, The faith, and inspirational lady. Just Have Faith and Keep It Moving is her motto!
Fanny is a fellow television producer and is producing her live-streaming (syndicated globally) shows on the award-winning Zondra TV Network.
Furthermore, Fanny is a bestselling author of ‘Just Have Faith’ which traces the roots of faith in God and describes the ways faith offers Christians support in life.
Enjoy our conversation!
Great events coming up that will help you personally and professionally!
Wealth Minded Workshop – Fridays at 12noon pst
- Grow your mindset learning from world class mentors
- Grow your bank account by learning of new business opportunities every week
- Grow your relationships with fellow entrepreneurs
- Grow your network with connection tools we share every week
- Grow your marketing for your business with trips and tricks from experts
- Grow your skills where it comes to money with our money mindset and education work
Opt-in here and join us this Friday!
Bringing Wall Street to Mainstreet Workshop – Monday at 12noon Pst, Tuesday at 6pm Pst and Saturdays at 11am Pst
- Learn how to use insurance as a tax free investing strategy
- Where the wealthy put their money…you can too!
- How to get out of debt and pay yourself first
- Get clear on your financial goals and learn to give your money a job so it’s working for you while you are resting.
- Learn about the concept of a “Family Bank” and how to retire in the 0% tax bracket
Opt-in here to be notified of our weekly classes
Fearless Women in Business! Thursdays at 12noon pst
Are you a network marketer, direct seller or business owner looking to grow your Recruiter Mindset in 2021 and do more intentional marketing? My friends and I hosted a fabulous workshop last month on this topic and decided to continue this topic and others on Clubhouse.
“Fearless Women in Business”
Learn from the fearless women in business and the amazing men that support them every week to “Create Your Own Stimulus Check!”
We are using this event to support one another in business but also support a fabulous cause as well, one of my favorite ministries, Fearless Women that is combating the plague of fear and anxiety in women as well as the rising suicide rate in our country.
Please Support https://www.fearlesswomenstl.com/
Come play with us in Clubhouse Thursday at 12noon pst every week!! Our question this week…How to Find a Mentor?
Linkedin By Lisa – learn the power of this amazing business media tool
Learn to tap into the 772 million users and find the people looking for you!
Millionaire Meetup & Marketplace with Lisa’s mentor, Loral Langemeier
April 8th& 9th 10am to 5pm pst
Use Lisa’s link to have a complimentary seat at one of the largest monthly entrepreneurial meet ups in the world – free for Lisa’s tribe -valued at $997
To get your FREE ticket use the promo code MMMMVIP when checking out. You will get all the way to the end when you are checking out and that code will set the ticket price to $0, and you will be immediately enrolled into the event.
Loral is Lisa’s personal mentor and is known as the Millionaire Maker (she even has 5 best selling books about her process) and we know you will get INCREDIBLE value from her event.
Blessings to you in this amazing life journey and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Please schedule a chat here if I can be of service and blessings to
you in this amazing life journey!
I’d Love to Connect with You!
P.S. If you liked this newsletter and genius from our guest, please share with your community… forward it to a friend who always challenges YOU to grow. I hope you have at least one of those people in your life!
P.S.S. Do you have a desire to create a business of your own but have no clue where to start? Come join us at www.perfectsidegigs.com and explore the amazing world of business building and entrepreneurship. Let us help you discover the person you were MEANT to become!