Are you an organized entrepreneur? Or maybe the better question is, did you take the organizational skills you mastered in corporate and apply those same principles to YOUR business?
I haven’t been in the world of entrepreneurship very long but I am a quick study and have been mentored by some of the greats in innovation and business building. They all have a few very important things they’ve shared with me that are helping me become an organized entrepreneur.
- Have a clearly defined list of goals and affirmations (your business plan) that you review daily out loud and with passion…ideally to music that pumps you up. This principle was taught in one of the first books ever written on self development and entrepreneurship, Think and Grow Rich. I’ve given myself a challenge to read my business plan every day for 365 days straight…I have to start over if I don’t. So far, I’ve made it 11 days in a row before starting over. Why is this simple thing so hard to commit to? What I do know is, what you speak about, you bring about. The days that I read it consistently are subtly different and have more purpose.
- Plan your day with 2-3 “high impact producing activities” as well as 2-3 “high income producing activities”. I live by my calendar and I’m blessed that it is usually full with appointments. I did find, for a short period of time however, that I would get to the end of my day and yet feel as though I hadn’t accomplished much. This is a common complaint I hear from my fellow entrepreneurs. When I started to plan so that my day had BOTH mindset work, intentional networking, building my skills in a certain area that would grow my business – “high impact producing activities” and layered them with meetings that would produce income – “high income producing activities”, my business transformed.
- Create space in your day for time away from your desk to nourish yourself and your family. Every Wednesday my daughter has most of the day off. She will not have this schedule forever and I am taking advantage of that. We have a ritual now that Wednesday afternoons are Mama and Ciara’s day. This week she brought her friends and they did a photo shoot at a park near our home. What fun those girls had and I had equal fun capturing the moments on my phone/camera.
Try and apply some of these things to your own business and I’d love to hear if they help you!
I had a chance to meet with a fabulous new friend this week, Lela Bryan, the “Quit Queen,” founder of Nicotine Solutions. Lela found her freedom from smoking decades ago and has built a career around helping others quit the habit that is killing so many of our family members around the world. With the Covid crisis still in full swing, she is finding many are smoking more than they ever did before with the added stress. Lela has taught thousands of people in over 17 countries to quit smoking and chewing comfortably and permanently with 90% success rate!
Enjoy our conversation!
Great events coming up that will help you personally and professionally!
Wealth Minded Workshop – Fridays at 12noon pst
- Grow your mindset learning from world class mentors
- Grow your bank account by learning of new business opportunities every week
- Grow your relationships with fellow entrepreneurs
- Grow your network with connection tools we share every week
- Grow your marketing for your business with trips and tricks from experts
- Grow your skills where it comes to money with our money mindset and education work
Opt-in here and join us this Friday!
Bringing Wall Street to Mainstreet Workshop – Tuesday at 6pm and Saturdays at 11am
- Learn how to use insurance as a tax free investing strategy
- Where the wealthy put their money…you can too!
- How to get out of debt and pay yourself first
- Get clear on your financial goals and learn to give your money a job so it’s working for you while you are resting.
- Learn about the concept of a “Family Bank” and how to retire in the 0% tax bracket
Opt-in here to be notified of our weekly classes
Fearless Women in Business! Thursdays at 12noon pst
Are you a network marketer, direct seller or business owner looking to grow your Recruiter Mindset in 2021 and do more intentional marketing? My friends and I hosted a fabulous workshop last month on this topic and decided to continue this topic and others on Clubhouse.
“Fearless Women in Business”
Learn from the fearless women in business and the amazing men that support them every week to “Create Your Own Stimulus Check!”
We are using this event to support one another in business but also support a fabulous cause as well, one of my favorite ministries, Fearless Women that is combating the plague of fear and anxiety in women as well as the rising suicide rate in our country.
Please Support https://www.fearlesswomenstl.com/
Come play with us in Clubhouse Thursday at 12noon pst every week!! Our question this week…How to Find a Mentor?
Linkedin By Lisa – learn the power of this amazing business media tool
Learn to tap into the 772 million users and find the people looking for you!
Millionaire Meetup & Marketplace with Lisa’s mentor, Loral Langemeier
March 25th – 26th 10am to 5pm pst
Use Lisa’s link to have a complimentary seat at one of the largest monthly entrepreneurial meet ups in the world – free for Lisa’s tribe -valued at $997
To get your FREE ticket use the promo code MMMMVIP when checking out. You will get all the way to the end when you are checking out and that code will set the ticket price to $0, and you will be immediately enrolled into the event.
Loral is Lisa’s personal mentor and is known as the Millionaire Maker (she even has 5 best selling books about her process) and we know you will get INCREDIBLE value from her event.
Blessings to you in this amazing life journey and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Please schedule a chat here if I can be of service and blessings to
you in this amazing life journey!
I’d Love to Connect with You!
P.S. If you liked this newsletter and genius from our guest, please share with your community… forward it to a friend who always challenges YOU to grow. I hope you have at least one of those people in your life!
P.S.S. Do you have a desire to create a business of your own but have no clue where to start? Come join us at www.perfectsidegigs.com and explore the amazing world of business building and entrepreneurship. Let us help you discover the person you were MEANT to become!