I have been blessed to be mentored by entrepreneurs of incredible accomplishment and they have shared some of their genius with me that have helped them make their own shift.
- Employees think too much and often tend to never start. Entrepreneurs start without thinking too much.
- Employees dream about what could be. Entrepreneurs make a plan and execute on their dreams.
- Employees wait until the time is right. The challenge with that…they often never find the right time. Entrepreneurs make a move without thinking about the right time.
- Employees aim for the promotion in their company. Entrepreneurs aim for the promotion in their business.
- Employees think I can’t afford it. Entrepreneurs ask HOW can I afford it?
- Frustration is often a way of life as an employee. I lived a frustrated life far too long. In the entrepreneurial journey, if tou persevere, frustration is only temporary.
- Employees’ primary need is certainty. Entrepreneurs free themselves from the need to be certain.
- Employees work hard for someone else’s dream. Entrepreneurs work smartly for theirs.
- Employees often crave for the next big title. Entrepreneurs create their own titles…I call myself an Entrebeliever!
- Employees blame others. Entrepreneurs take 100% responsibility. The buck stops here friends!
- Employees can’t wait for weekends and holidays. Entrepreneurs take holidays to grow their mindset and strengthen their beliefs.
- Employees dwell on their failure. Entrepreneurs get up after failure and keep trying.
So, are you an Employee or an Entrepreneur?
In my experience success as an entrepreneur is 90% mindset, 10% skill set. How are you doing to improve YOUR mindset.
Every Friday we work on our mindset in our Wealth Minded series. Come and join us and learn about new home based business pursuits every week!
Be notified of our Wealth Minded Series here:
My friend Elizabeth Fry is the epitome of a successful recovering employee! She led a successful career as a corporate attorney and yet was not feeling much joy in her life and was living a life plagued with health issues. She hired herself and is helping others do the same!
Enjoy our conversation.
Or listen here
Great events coming up that will help you personally and professionally!
Bringing Wall Street to Mainstreet Workshop – Tuesday at 6pm and Saturdays at 11am
- Learn how to use insurance as a tax free investing strategy
- Where the wealthy put their money…you can too!
- How to get out of debt and pay yourself first
- Get clear on your financial goals and learn to give your money a job so it’s working for you while you are resting.
- Learn about the concept of a “Family Bank” and how to retire in the 0% tax bracket
Opt-in here to be notified of our weekly classes
Recruiter Mindset Workshop has shifted to Fearless Women in Business! Thursdays at 12noon pst
Are you a network marketer, direct seller or business owner looking to grow your Recruiter Mindset in 2021 and do more intentional marketing? My friends and I hosted a fabulous workshop last month on this topic and decided to continue this topic and others on Clubhouse.
“Fearless Women in Business”
Learn from the fearless women in business and the amazing men that support them every week to “Create Your Own Stimulus Check!”
We are using this event to support one another in business but also support a fabulous cause as well, one of my favorite ministries, Fearless Women that is combating the plague of fear and anxiety in women as well as the rising suicide rate in our country.
Please Support https://www.fearlesswomenstl.com/
Come play with us in Clubhouse Tuesdays at 12noon pst every week!! https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/MRloEyj8
Linkedin By Lisa – learn the power of this amazing business media tool
Learn to tap into the 772 million users and find the people looking for you!
Millionaire Meetup & Marketplace with Lisa’s mentor, Loral Langemeier
March 10th – 11th 10am to 5pm pst
Use Lisa’s link to have a complimentary seat at one of the largest monthly entrepreneurial meet ups in the world – free for Lisa’s tribe -valued at $997
To get your FREE ticket use the promo code MMMMVIP when checking out. You will get all the way to the end when you are checking out and that code will set the ticket price to $0, and you will be immediately enrolled into the event.
Loral is Lisa’s personal mentor and is known as the Millionaire Maker (she even has 5 best selling books about her process) and we know you will get INCREDIBLE value from her event.
Blessings to you in this amazing life journey and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Lisa Williams Co | Creator of the Perfect Side Gigs Program
We are on a mission to empower, equip, and inspire
1 million people to hire themselves!
I’d Love to Connect with You!
Call: +1 (714) 396-0193
P.S. If you liked this newsletter and genius from our guest, please share with your community… forward it to a friend who always challenges YOU to grow. I hope you have at least one of those people in your life!
P.S.S. Do you have a desire to create a business of your own but have no clue where to start? Come join us at www.perfectsidegigs.com and explore the amazing world of business building and entrepreneurship. Let us help you discover the person you were MEANT to become!